The WooCommerce 8Pay Payment Gateway plugin allows merchants to receive crypto payments on their stores.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of the 8Pay Payment Gateway plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “8Pay Payment Gateway” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking "Install Now", then "Activate".
Navigate to the "Plugin" menu and click on "Settings" in the 8Pay Payment Gateway row.
Fill the following fields:
- Description: the payment method description visible on the checkout page
- Tokens: the tokens available at checkout
- Receiver: the blockchain address where payments will be received
To setup a recurring payment for a product follow these steps:
- Go to the WooCommerce "Products" section
- Click on your subscription product
- Scroll down to the product data section and select "Attributes"
- Add a new attribute "8pay_plan_ids" containing a comma separated list of plan ids that you want to associate to the product (up to one per chain)