Comment on page
This tutorial provides Shopify store owners with a concise and straightforward guide to set up cryptocurrency payment acceptance. In just a few steps, users can integrate their Shopify store with 8Pay and start accepting cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. This seamless integration allows businesses to tap into the growing crypto market and offer customers a new and convenient way to make purchases.
- 1.Go to your Shopify "Apps", click "Develop Apps", and "Create an App".
If it is your first time creating an App on your store, you must enable the "Custom App Development" as shown below.
Enter the App name and the developer's email.
In the Configuration tab, choose Admin API integration.
Give Read and Write permission to Orders and Scripts, then click Save.
Be sure to select the following permission:
Go to the API credentials tab and press Install App.
Once your App is installed, you can get your Access Token that you will need it in the next step.
- 2.Connect the App to 8PAY
Fill the form with the following fields:
- 1.Insert your ".myshopify.com" domain (custom domains will not work, be sure to get your ".myshopify.com" if you are using a custom one). To get it, click on setting under your Shopify Admin page and you will find it on the top left corner of the Settings page.
- 2.Insert your App Access Token.
- 3.Click Connect
- 3.Activate the payment method on Shopify
Go to Shopify Settings > Payment > Manual Payment Methods.
Add a Custom payment method called "8PAY - Pay with Crypto" and click on Activate.
Note: be sure to put the EXACT Payment Method Name otherwise the App will not work.